Tuesday, January 30, 2007

MAC Attack

As in new computer. Yes. Oh, yes!!

Weeks ago I contacted my patient nephew, who helps people with their computer problems for a living. He was kind enough to spend at least an hour on the phone with me trying to get my Y2K Gateway to boot Windows. .....Maybe the hard drive is on its last legs. OK, I told him, I have already decided that even if I can get this computer fixed, it is probably time to buy a new one and I'm thinking I probably want a laptop. So I said fast, reliable, easy. He said MAC.

Here we are, day one, fingers flying. I apologized to the Lord for getting so cranked about a material thing. Then I say no, I don't think I mean to apologize, no, just thank You, Lord.

I took pictures of the parts out of the box on my clear desk. I think the net thing is to load up my digital camera software.

So check in soon.

No comments: